12.21.2015

Store Statement: Chanel Tribute


Today the typical Chanel Tribute that we get every year for Christmas season has arrived. It consists on two floors with the usual prizes for a Tribute.

Click on the images to enlarge

On my opinion, there has been better Chanel tributes, but I think I can take profit of some pieces, not so many though. I didn't even like the store at first sight, I had to look closely to find some items that I could like, and the chain red bag is not even visible in the store, which is the only item I actually bought. But nevermind, these are my favorite items from this collection:


This time I decided to feature some people that I saw wearing items from this tribute. Hope you like them as much as I do and if you have made some outfits with pieces of the collection, you can always share them on the comments! :)
MissAngelFace. wearing Doubble Logo Chanel Shorts (17SD) and Bubbly Chanel Sweater Jacket (25SD); aBoyNamedSue wearing Over Shoulder Chanel Coat (32SD)Andre1396 wearing Chanel Chained Sweater (26SD) and Perfume Bottle Handbag (21SD). 

No comments:

Post a Comment